15 bеnches from around the world that can be called art! 1/8/2016 • Deborah
A bench in a park or near a house seems quite an ordinary thing until you see THESE various whimsical benches created by artists from different countries! They can be considered art objects which aim is to decorate streets and …attract numerous tourists with cameras!
Of course, all these benches fulfill their primary function: one can comfortably sit on them.
1. Knitted bench, San-Francisco, the USA
2. Weird bench held by two heads, Seoul, South Korea
3. Bench made of ice cream sticks, Disneyland, the USA
4. Modernist bench, Paris, France
5. Ribbon-bench, Tokyo, Japan
6. Bench from pencils, Kiev, Ukraine
7. Bench from bamboo, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
8. Bench at a bus stop, Baltimore, the USA
9. Spaghetti bench, Paris, France
10. Bench that comes out of the underground, New York, the USA
11. Tree-bench, Seattle, the USA
12. Bench in the form of a clothes pin, Milan, Italy
13. Extra-large bench, Broken Hill, Australia
14. Bench in the form of a card-castle, Mexico city, Mexico
15. Bench for bookworms, Istanbul, Turkey
If you liked this, please share it with your friends!
Thanksgiving day is just around the corner. This video will help you to make a very tasty and unusual pie in a pumpkin!
Don't miss the most interesting facts about China 12/15/2016 • Eli
China is a beautiful country still mysterious and unfamiliar for us... Let's discover the most interesting things about this wonderful place together.
Technologies of the future are already here: communication without language barrier 12/4/2016 • Robert Rebilla
Can you believe technologies went so far? Welcome translation machine that can let us communicate with people speaking different languages from around the globe!
There are so many similar products, but still they have differences. For example, yams and sweet potatoes. Why do we need them both and what is their history? Just watch this exciting video to find out the most interesting things about these tubers!