How to cook a savory Thanksgiving turkey in 60 minutes 11/23/2016 • Diane McKenzie
What will you choose: the easiest recipe to cook a delicious turkey or the hard one that will help you to cook the best turkey ever? Hurry up because Thanksgiving day 2016 is just around the corner.
1. Cook it fastYou don't have much time but still want to make a traditional Thanksgiving turkey for your family? Then watch this video and cook the fastest roast turkey in your life just in 1 hour!
2. Cook it easyIf you are not the best cook or just don't want to niggle with hundreds of ingredients, then follow the easiest way to cook a delicious turkey in 90 minutes!
3. Make it perfectIf you want your Thanksgiving turkey to be flawless and fragrant with incredible flavors then follow the recipe in this video.
4. Serve it properlyNow when you've cooked a mouthwatering and perfectly roasted turkey, you have to carve and decorate it. We'll show you the best way to do this. Surprise your family and friends!
What recipe will you choose? Share photos of your tasty Thanksgiving turkey in the comments below!
More interesting stuff on Quizzclub:
- The most delicious dish for Thanksgiving day from our ancestors!
- The most interesting facts about pumpkins, the main plants of this fall
Share if one of these recipes helped you to make a perfect holiday dinner!
Thanksgiving day is just around the corner. This video will help you to make a very tasty and unusual pie in a pumpkin!
Get ready to upgrade your house and have your best Halloween ever!
Halloween is coming! We are getting ready for the celebration and for eating tons of pumpkin puree as well. However, we have a vague idea of how pumpkins grow. Would you like to change that?
Every year we face a bunch of incredibly touching Christmas videos. Well, this time you don't have to cry!