Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy! 9/25/2016 • Brooke Becker
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
Pigeons - a funny short that shows how resourceful one can be in reaching the goals 2/21/2017 • Deborah
Have you ever seen smart pigeons? These ones will definitely prove you that birds can be not only intelligent but also resourceful. Watch how far they can go in the race of reaching their aim!
What can be better than playing chess in the park with a good opponent? Only doing it with a person who is as intelligent as you. This man knows everything about it. Watch and enjoy!
Amazing pictures of landscapes taken by Russian photographer will take your breath away 2/19/2017 • Laslo Bako
Have you heard about Daniel Kordan? He is an outstanding photographer from Russia who travels all around the world and takes stunning pictures of our nature. You need to see his works!
Handmade accessories - a mix of Polymer Clay and Minerals has never been so marvelous 2/18/2017 • Lynda Weappa
There are so many talented people in the world! This Ukrainian artist and jewelry designer is for sure one of them. Look what she creates using just polymer clay, various minerals and a bit of fantasy.
Our Universe is magnificent and attractive. No doubt, each of you at least once dreamed of flying to the Moon or looking at the Earth and the other planets from the outer space. Luckily for us now not only cosmonauts have this opportunity.