Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy! 9/25/2016 • Brooke Becker
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
Thomas Kinkade was a talented artist well-known as the "Painter of Light". He was able to capture the dramatic atmosphere of the most ordinary settings, such as gardens, parks, squares and main streets. This year we got really inspired by some of Kinkade's winter paintings. Today we want to share them with you.
This amazing song was never sung with such kindness... Keep your Christmas spirit and watch this incredible choir singing!
The most powerful photos of 2016 1/1/2017 • George Hovater
This collection consists of photos that capture the biggest moments in history. To celebrate the outgoing year and remember all good and bad things it brought us, see the most powerful pictures of 2016.
You can make some dreams come true, can't you? Especially if it's your child's dream. You just need to be creative! Watch an inspirational movie that shows a true father's love for his little child.
We promise you've never seen such creative and touching music video about a child who so bravely fights for his life. The video shows how important it is to be with your family when you're going through a hard time.