Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy! 9/25/2016 • Brooke Becker
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
"My name is Tim Doucette. I'm an amateur astronomer. And I'm also legally blind. Kind of an oxymoron, isn't?"
How can baby animals be this adorable? It seems like Mother Nature decided to make them admirable on purpose as these tiny creatures are able to melt even the coldest heart.
They also want to live! A former Changchun millionaire saves hundreds of dogs from a slaughterhouse 10/19/2016 • Teresa Jahnke
Animals are the sweetest creatures. Unfortunately, many of them don’t have loving owners beside. But all is not lost! See an inspiring story of a man who spent all his money to save stray dogs from hunger and death.
Did you just think of a flamingo? Well, we will show you something really exotic.
7 great women who were screwed out of history books but shouldn't have been 10/15/2016 • Diane McKenzie
You might not know their names, but they have accomplished great things and were responsible for major historical changes.