Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy! 9/25/2016 • Brooke Becker
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
Pallas's cats: super fluffy and cute wildcats are within an inch of extinction 11/4/2016 • Heriberto Rayo
These beautiful creatures can disappear from the face of the earth. Find out more about Pallas's cats and the way to save their population!
The world of plants: Paris law encourages people to plant gardens around the eternal city 11/10/2016 • Rosie
Being the most romantic city, Paris has never been so beautiful.
Nature wins the battle against civilization: the plants that can grow anywhere 10/25/2016 • Darrell Goolsby
Hope is the most powerful thing in the world, and even plants know that...
They tell us singing about Jesus can't touch our hearts. How wrong are they?