15 bеnches from around the world that can be called art!
A bench in a park or near a house seems quite an ordinary thing until you see THESE various whimsical benches created by artists from different countries! They can be considered art objects which aim is to decorate streets and …attract numerous tourists with cameras!
Of course, all these benches fulfill their primary function: one can comfortably sit on them.
1. Knitted bench, San-Francisco, the USA
2. Weird bench held by two heads, Seoul, South Korea
3. Bench made of ice cream sticks, Disneyland, the USA
4. Modernist bench, Paris, France
5. Ribbon-bench, Tokyo, Japan
6. Bench from pencils, Kiev, Ukraine
7. Bench from bamboo, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
8. Bench at a bus stop, Baltimore, the USA
9. Spaghetti bench, Paris, France
10. Bench that comes out of the underground, New York, the USA
11. Tree-bench, Seattle, the USA
12. Bench in the form of a clothes pin, Milan, Italy
13. Extra-large bench, Broken Hill, Australia
14. Bench in the form of a card-castle, Mexico city, Mexico
15. Bench for bookworms, Istanbul, Turkey
If you liked this, please share it with your friends!
10 reasons to start practicing Yoga 10/23/2017 • Tanja!!!!
We do care about you being happy and healthy, thus we investigated why Yoga is good for a human body. Check this info!
Chinese artist Luo Li Rong creates the most realistic feminine sculptures. This precise work and graceful lineaments give you an impression that the time has stopped and a second after the sculptures will move. You can almost see them breathing. Come and see! We bet you will fall in love with these works...
We all know the most popular kinds of coffee drinks. QuizzClub team found some extraordinary ones for you! Have you tried it? Let's see!
Who is Bloody Mary? 10/31/2017 • Fredy
Have you heard about a cocktail called Bloody Mary? The name is taken from urban legends: some people perform special rituals to meet Bloody Mary. Who is it all about? Let's learn together with QuizzClub team!
As it turns out, the popular image of the first Thanksgiving in America is not that accurate. Today QuizzClub team wants to dispel some common myths about the origin of our favorite holiday. Are you ready?