Dramatic way of making the Japanese dessert "mochi"
Traditionally, the process of cooking is associated with slow motions and calm atmosphere. Quizzclub team was very surprised to find an aggressive way of making desserts.
The video is enclosed - come and see!
Mochi is a Japanese rice cake made of sticky rice dough. The process of making Mochi is called Mochitsuki:
1. The sticky rice is steamed or steeped for a night.
2. Then the rice is pounded for sometime by a wooden hammer. At least two men are needed for this: the second one waters the dough and mixes it with hands.
3. Finally, the dough becomes chewy and ready to be shaped as a cake.
How do you find this article? Do you know any other aggressive ways of making food? Tell us what you think!
More awesome stuff on QuizzClub.com:
- 10 surprising, shocking and little-known facts about well-known food
- 5 astonishing stories about people who have traveled around the globe
- Top 10 surprising facts about India
This article made us wanna try Japanese food! Share if you have the same feeling!
We all understand that an average person can not walk on water. Could you believe that there are more than 1200 species of animals that can? Not only insects - there are heavy animals with this ability! Feel intrigued? Learn new facts together with the QuizzClub team!
Following stories will show you that every woman has something to hide. Do you want to know more? Broaden your worldview together with QuizzClub.com!
Sheep's secrets: interesting facts 11/7/2017 • Rafael Flores
Sheep are cute, sheep are warm, sheep give us meat and fur. What else do we know about them? QuizzClub team prepared 5 interesting facts to increase your intelligence. Check out this info!
How do you like these strong charming animals? QuizzClub team has the info you may have never heard before. Check it out!
Why do animals need tails? 11/7/2017 • \\ZaiN//
People do not have tails and live fine without thinking about it, but once a purring cat passes by, a thought can come to our eager mind: "Why does the cat need this thing?" QuizzClub team investigated the main advantages of having a tail. Come and see!