Exercises for eyes that should be done on a daily basis
Our eyes need training, especially if we spend a lot of time sitting at a computer. There are certain exercises that can be done to relax one's eyes and even to improve eyesight.
Here are several useful exercises that should be done on a daily basis. All of them are to be done without glasses and contact lenses.
Exercises to improve motion of blood and intraocular fluid in ones' eyes:
1. Close your eyes for 5 seconds, then open them for 5 seconds. Repeat the exercise 8 times.
2. Close your eyes, then massage your eyelids tenderly (in circular motions) by tips of your forefingers.
3. Hydromassage. After getting up in the morning, wash your eyes with hot water and then with cool. In the evening before going to bed follow the reverse procedure: first wash them with cool water and then with hot.
Exercises to improve accommodation ability of one's eyes:
Accommodation is an important ability of our eyes to adapt to environmental conditions.
4. Stick a small (0.2 in) colorful mark to a window at the level of your eyes. Standing 1 ft away from the mark choose any object outside the window (it may a tree, a car etc). First look at the mark on the window for 2 seconds, then focus on the chosen object outside also for 2 seconds. Repeat the task 10 times at least.
Exercises for relaxation:
5. Close your eyes for several seconds and imagine something nice and pleasant. If you rub your palms and then close your eyes with the warm palms folding your fingers, the effect will be enhanced.
Exercises to strengthen eyes' muscles:
6. Look up and down with the maximum amplitude.
7. Make circular motions with your eyes first clockwise and then anticlockwise.
8. Draw imaginary lines and figures with your eyes – diagonal lines, squares, lozenges, vertical and horizontal arcs.
9. Draw imaginary letter "S" first horizontally and then vertically.
10. Put a forefinger on your nose and try to look at it with both eyes simultaneously.
11. Wink as fast as you can for several seconds.
Top 10 surprising facts about India 9/27/2017 • juliet shaffer
India is a mysterious country of hundreds of languages, delicious exotic food and the most atmospheric railways in the world. Today you can take a closer look at India's rich and fantastic culture together with QuizzClub.
Quartet ABBA: the story of ascending 10/6/2017 • Cherlyn Asbury
One of the most outstanding Sweden musical groups ABBA brought light in lives of many people of 70s. We made this article for you to know more about these talented guys! Read it!
Today almost everyone can travel around the planet. All you have to do is just to buy several airplane tickets, and several days later you can finish your journey exactly where you started. But it's not enough for some people, as they always take the road less traveled...
Elizabeth II is one of the most famous queens of all time. She is also the longest reigning Monarch on the planet today! QuizzClub team wants to share some cool, fascinating and little-known facts about amazing Queen Elizabeth II with you today.
Do You Remember: 15 everyday items from the past not everyone will identify 10/14/2017 • Barbara Bechard
The world has changed a lot over the years, but the memories remain forever in our hearts. QuizzClub team wants to get nostalgic today and remember some items that used to be a part of lives in the past. Can you recognize all of them?