How can overweight and obesity be prevented? Learn more about this major problem
This educational video throws light on a problem which has become a real global epidemic of our time.
- Chronic malnutrition was the norm for most of our history! That's why, in prehistoric times, evolution favored humans who could retain more nutrients by stocking more fat;
- The body fat became problematic only in the 18th century, as the quality of food improved;
- Obesity is most often caused by energy imbalance. This means that our body stores extra calories as fat when the input from calories is greater than the output from physical activity;
- On the average, an adult should be getting at least 2.5 hours of exercise a week to stay healthy;
- Obesity is an escalating global epidemic, which raises the probability of diabetes, stroke, high blood pressure and other diseases;
- People suffer from obesity in both developed and developing countries!
- The more overweight a person is, the harder it is for him or her to climb to recovery.
Find out more with this colorful video:
And what is your opinion? Do you have any specific information to share with us? We are waiting for your comments!
More about health and nutrition on QuizzClub:
- Can a hot drink cool you down faster than a cold one?
- Is coffee really harmful to your health?
- Should we actually drink 2,5 liters of water a day?
- Do you want to live to be 100? These exotic cuisines might help you live longer
SHARE this video so your friends know the truth about obesity!
An ufologist nicknamed Bruce Sees all on YouTube published a unique video of UFO flying right through the Sun! As it turns out, it could have been a planet, an alien spacecraft or even something else...
Experts say that good wine has high price for a reason. The bouquet of such wine is so delicious that you will savor every drop of it. However, the price can be really steep. QuizzClub team enclosed a list of the most expensive bottles of wine sold at auction. Would you like to try it?
Traditionally, the process of cooking is associated with slow motions and calm atmosphere. Quizzclub team was very surprised to find an aggressive way of making desserts.
The video is enclosed - come and see!
We all know the most popular kinds of coffee drinks. QuizzClub team found some extraordinary ones for you! Have you tried it? Let's see!