How is it made? Beautiful process of making stuff out of glass
We are used to such things as glass bottles or marble balls, and we usually don't think about the process of creating these well-known objects. As it turns out, making these things out of glass looks extremely beautiful and oddly satisfying...
- Watch the first video to see the process of making a glass bottle from the beginning to the end:
- As it turns out, creating ribboned glass is one of the most complicated processes in the art of glass-making. Maybe that's why it looks even more magnificent? Just take a look:
- And that's what we liked the most. The process of creating marbles just won our hearts. For sure, it looks like pure magic! Watch it and just enjoy:
Some quick facts about glassblowing:
- Glass is a very HOT material, as it melts at the temperature around 2,400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Glass is made from a special, high-quality sand.
- Two different popular techniques of blowing are used today: free blowing and mold blowing. Free blowing means creating glass completely by hand, and mold blowing requires the use of a mold.
- Glassblowing was invented at the time of Roman Empire.
Have you ever seen the process of creating stuff out of glass before? Did you like the videos? Would you like to take a part in making things out of glass?
We are waiting for your comments!
More awesome facts on QuizzClub:
- Japanese villagers create enormous masterpieces on the rice fields
- Folding paper: interesting facts
- Language of flowers: facts you haven't heard before
SHARE this article with your friends interested in CRAFTING!
The most unusual coffee in the world 10/23/2017 • Russell Leiding
We all know the most popular kinds of coffee drinks. QuizzClub team found some extraordinary ones for you! Have you tried it? Let's see!
Chinese artist Luo Li Rong creates the most realistic feminine sculptures. This precise work and graceful lineaments give you an impression that the time has stopped and a second after the sculptures will move. You can almost see them breathing. Come and see! We bet you will fall in love with these works...
Who is Bloody Mary? 10/31/2017 • Fredy
Have you heard about a cocktail called Bloody Mary? The name is taken from urban legends: some people perform special rituals to meet Bloody Mary. Who is it all about? Let's learn together with QuizzClub team!
10 reasons to start practicing Yoga 10/23/2017 • Tanja!!!!
We do care about you being happy and healthy, thus we investigated why Yoga is good for a human body. Check this info!
10 most expensive bottles of wine 10/27/2017 • Ms Cruz
Experts say that good wine has high price for a reason. The bouquet of such wine is so delicious that you will savor every drop of it. However, the price can be really steep. QuizzClub team enclosed a list of the most expensive bottles of wine sold at auction. Would you like to try it?