Japanese villagers create enormous masterpieces on the rice fields
You just need to see it. These people wanted to pay tribute to Japanese culture and history by growing large illustrations right on the rice fields - and that's how the village of Inakadate became famous worldwide!
Approximately 8 thousand people live here, and now almost everyone is engaged in the process of creating these unique works of art.
- Inakadate was always known as the village of rice. An amazing idea to create large pictures on the fields was a means of attracting more tourists to the area.
- This art is called rice paddy art, and seven different types of rice are used to create the pictures.
- The designs are chosen at a special annual conference.
- This year, more than 1000 people participated in the process of planting!
- Now the village is associated not only with rice, but with unique rice paddy art. People from Japan and all all over the world come to visit and see these amazing fields, and the designs change every year.
Aren't these fields beautiful? What do you think of such kind of art? Would you like to see the fields with your own eyes? Which design did you like most?
We are waiting for your comments!
More interesting stuff on QuizzClub:
- Fabulous world in miniature by this Russian artist will definitely fascinate you
- You won't believe your eyes: these sculptures are made of...ceramic!
- American artist creates spectacular glass sculptures which sparkle like diamonds!
- Coffee painting is a new stunning kind of art
Share this article with someone who ADORES ART!
Don't you think that we are lucky to be alive? Anyway, everyone gets upset sometimes. Today QuizzClub team prepared a wonderful list of truthful quotes about life that will definitely inspire you!
White peacocks: have you seen such beauty? 11/9/2017 • Andy
We all know ordinary peacocks. Their tails are so magnificent that people use the same pattern to adorn their clothes, houses and many other things. QuizzClub team found out that there are totally white peacocks as well. We bet that they are no less beautiful than ordinary ones! Come and see marvelous photos of white peacocks!
Chinese artist Luo Li Rong creates the most realistic feminine sculptures. This precise work and graceful lineaments give you an impression that the time has stopped and a second after the sculptures will move. You can almost see them breathing. Come and see! We bet you will fall in love with these works...
Sheep's secrets: interesting facts 11/7/2017 • Rafael Flores
Sheep are cute, sheep are warm, sheep give us meat and fur. What else do we know about them? QuizzClub team prepared 5 interesting facts to increase your intelligence. Check out this info!
This is difficult to decide which butterfly is more beautiful than the others. We prepared a list of butterflies that are regularly seen in different TOPs of the most beautiful ones. Learn new stuff with QuizzClub team!