Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy!
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
The world is full of talented people! This time QuizzClub team wants to show you the list of wonderful watercolor pictures that will definitely leave you stunned. Enjoy.
We bet you'll enjoy these incredible and creative masterpieces that are full of inspiration!
This artist creates stunning works of art with real people as the parts of them. You need to see these beautiful abstract pictures!
QuizzClub.com offers you to meet this amazing woman and get inspired by her bravery. Nothing is impossible!
Our houses are our castles! Everyone wants to feel safety and coziness there. QuizzClub team will introduce 7 tips to make your home a better place without spending a lot. That's worth your attention.