Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy!
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
Are you fond of modern art? Then you will definitely like these examples of street art from different parts of our Earth. Watch and enjoy!
Did you know that animals love summer as much as we do? These kind pictures will prove it to you. You need to see them to love summer even more.
Wise and beautiful - these famous women will inspire you with their best quotes 8/4/2017 • khadeidra thomas
These 8 women have already changed the flow of our history. We bet their wise words can inspire you! Read and enjoy.
There are so many beautiful places on the Earth! These ones are definitely on the top of this list. You need to see these places in real life or at least the pictures of them. We'll give you this opportunity.