Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy! 9/25/2016 • Brooke Becker
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
The summer will come sooner than you think. QuizzClub team has collected unique photos of the most amazing beaches from all over the world and now shares them with you. Look and get a portion of the summer mood.
Art is multifaceted! This artist from Turkey creates outstanding pictures on dark water. Look and enjoy.
Absorbing performance - this conductor knows how to involve the audience into the action 3/9/2017 • Joyce Harris
Do you like classic music? This conductor knows not only how to please the audience's ears, but also entertain them and involve into the music-making. We bet you'll like this performance.
Do you already know where to spend your summer holidays? We have collected the most unusual hotels from all over the world to help you with this decision.
Do you like this feeling that appears after a haircut? These dogs adore it too. Look how nice and happy they look after their haircuts. However, they are absolutely adorable before it too.