Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy!
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
The most mysterious and magical time of the year is almost here... Does your family wait for Halloween? QuizzClub team has prepared some witty and scary Halloween riddles to get you in the right moo. Some of them are easy, some are not so much. Anyway, all of them are absolutely Halloweenish!
"Summertime" is a worldwide known aria composed for the opera "Porgy and Bess". We love this song and prepared some interesting facts for you!
There is a bookstore in downtown Buenos Aires looking just like a theater with its circles and the curtain. Indeed, it was a theater! Check the article to learn more!
Quartet ABBA: the story of ascending 10/6/2017 • Cherlyn Asbury
One of the most outstanding Sweden musical groups ABBA brought light in lives of many people of 70s. We made this article for you to know more about these talented guys! Read it!
Do You Remember: 15 everyday items from the past not everyone will identify 10/14/2017 • Barbara Bechard
The world has changed a lot over the years, but the memories remain forever in our hearts. QuizzClub team wants to get nostalgic today and remember some items that used to be a part of lives in the past. Can you recognize all of them?