Learn how to turn a cardboard box into a nifty twine basket. It's easy!
It is not just another "nailed it" post. You will be amazed when you reveal that this cute basket is easier to make than it looks.
What will you need?
- Twine (let's call it an old rope)
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
What will you do?
1. Push the flaps of the chosen box inside.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the bottom of the box and attach the end of the rope to it. Work upwards and attach lines carefully. Loop the rope around the box and leave a few inches of cardboard above.
3. Line the box with the pillowcase and hide the exterior cardboard.
Learn more with QuizzClub:
- Potatoes: how much do you know about the 4th most grown crop on the planet?
- 10 coffee recipes from around the world that will make your mouth water!
- 15 incredible photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope!
- The shocking truth about sugar - white substance that shortens our lifespan!
Have you already tried to make such baskets? Share your works in the comments below!
How wise a man should be to get this level of acknowledgement? Let's learn some of the most influencing quotations that show human life from the different perspective.
There are lots of people who believe that age can be an excuse of giving up dreams. Look at this outstanding example of a 92-year-old woman (as of 2017) who dedicated her life to sports.
Do you have problems waking up every morning? Here are creative alarm clocks that can waken any heavy sleeper! You've never seen such cool devices!
Only true history-lovers know this story about the man who saved the world 11/27/2017 • jenniffer leston
The man who saved the world, reprimanded in his own country but still awarded in the USA and Germany.
All the people in the world want to be happy. Trying to make our life better, we usually forget that happiness truly starts with ourselves. When you are upset or at a loss, try to remember about these 10 simple truths and realize how happy you are to be alive.