Test the power of your mind with these 7 tricky riddles
They say, solving at least 7 simple riddles a day is a very good exercise for your brain that will speed up your thought process in a month. Are you ready for your daily dose of brainteasers? The answers are at the end of the page.
Write your answers in the comments and feel free to share YOUR favorite riddles with us!
More riddles and puzzles for you on QuizzClub.com:
- Kids riddle: is it as simple as it seems?
- Can you solve a 6 word riddle for kids?
- Can you find all the 6 words hidden in this picture in less than a minute?
- He should choose the third door, as the lions that haven't eaten in three years are definitely DEAD!
- John predicted the score BEFORE the game. It's always 0-0 before any sports match.
- The yolk is always YELLOW!
- Stay attentive. The smartest animal in the room is YOU!
- The easiest way is to GROW it inside. Another option is to put a very small apple in a very BIG bottle.
- The cup was full of coffee beans.
How many of these did you get right?
SHARE this article with someone who adores RIDDLES as much as we do!
5 amazing facts about oak trees
You might not think oak trees are too impressive or special but you’d be wrong. Keep reading to find out 5 facts about them that will blow you away.
Our appliances and furniture may seem like not the most interesting things in our life, but once you read these 7 cool facts you'll change your opinion about some of them.
These photos will instantly make anyone a true nature lover.
Get ready for a set of big surprises, as you definitely never expected these 8 facts to be true...