What is the name of the chapel contained in Edinburgh Castle?
St. Margaret’s chapel the oldest building remaining in Edinburgh and is found within Edinburgh Castle which stands on Castle Rock in the middle of Scotland’s capital city. It was made UNESCO world heritage site in May 1993. It is an imposing site high above the city streets. It is Scotland’s most popular visitors destination. The Norman chapel constructed in the 12 century was named after St Margaret. She born in 1046 and was the second wife of King Malcolm III making her Queen of Scotland from 1070 until her death in 1093 and the chapel commemorates her fervent Christian faith.