Can you identify the mountain where this cable car is taking you?
This is the cable car line going up Mt. Pilatus. The panorama gondola takes around 30 minutes to travel from Kriens – via the Krienseregg – to the Fräkmüntegg summit terminus.
This ride is available after a short drive from Luzern, Switzerland.
Some interesting facts:
- Operating period: All year (except during the maintenance)
- Height difference 899 m
- Length of cable Section 1: 2118 m, Section 2: 2774 m
- Travel speed max. 4.5 m per sec.
- Travel time 18 min. (minimum)
- Maximum passenger transport capacity 750 persons per hour