ADVERTISEMENT

Can you name the Irish county by the landmark?

How well do you know your Irish landmarks?

#Geography #knowledge

ADVERTISEMENT

What are your thoughts on this subject?
49 Comments
Eileen Murphy
60% that means I have to go back to see the other 40%
0
Jul 9, 2020 3:27PM
Sanjay Kumar
15/15. Wow! You nailed it!
0
May 21, 2020 3:16AM
upside
Too full of blarney to get many
0
Dec 14, 2019 11:28PM
bumgardner gwen
This is fun and educational
0
Nov 15, 2019 10:26PM
Noemi Pajares
🤣🤣🤣
0
Oct 21, 2019 9:07PM
Christina Birnie
3/15 only had the pleasure of visiting once and that was to Cork
0
Oct 14, 2019 3:09AM
caesarq
Had no idea have never read much about Ireland Never visited
0
Sep 26, 2019 1:19AM
Louis Michael Durocher,
I'm so darn lucky to have 3 rights andb12 wrong
0
Aug 15, 2019 9:26PM
Christopher Skinner
Never been there
0
Aug 6, 2019 10:36AM
Jose Baquerizo
14/15 nailed it.
0
Aug 4, 2019 11:16AM
Barbara Griscom
2 correct. Thanks for giving the answers.
0
Jun 19, 2019 3:14PM
Vic Afalla
nailed it...
0
May 23, 2019 12:03AM
Etagi Nagaraja ,
:: 15/15 ::
2
Apr 11, 2019 10:43AM
auvalish
Don't know much about Ireland, Sorry
0
Jan 26, 2019 10:19PM
eschand
Spike Holmes, Spike Holmes, Spike Holmes, why must people continually drag up the past? It serves no positive purpose and only serves to keep terrible emotional wounds open and festering. I've been there five separate times from Coast to Coast tip-to-tip and unless you seek out memorials such as the Omagh Bombing Memorial or spend your entire trip in Belfast, there are not signs of the troubles everywhere. Ireland is an incredibly beautiful spiritual country full of wonderful beautiful human beings. Let that be their legacy not 25 Years of civil strife.
2
Jan 17, 2019 7:48AM

People also liked