10 short books that leave long-lasting impression
There are literary works that are quick and easy to read, but still leave a deep impact. They don't need to be compared to "War and Peace" - their beauty is in brevity.
In the following article books less than 300 pages long are collected, but still capable to prove once again - size doesn't really matter in literature.
1. Truman Capote "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
2. Anna Gavalda "35 Kilos of Hope"
3. Jerome D. Salinger "The Catcher In the Rye"
4. Terry Pratchett "The Unadulterated Cat"
4. Ernest Hemingway "The Old man and the Sea"
5. Franco Arminio "Postcards from the Dead"
6. Agatha Christi "And Then There Were None"
8. Alessandro Baricco "1900. Legend of a pianist"
9. Francis Scott Fitzgerald "The Great Gatsby"
10. Jorge Amado "Sea of Death"
Did you like the article? What other impressive books do you know? Tell us in the comments!
More on QuizzClub.com:
- El Ateneo Grand Splendid: the bookstore made from the theater
- Mysterious paintings hidden on the edges of ancient books
- An unusual hotel in Tokyo for people who like to read in bed
SHARE this article to let other people know about these books!
With these nine images, we would be showing things that should be used worldwide to make our lives better!
Today we bring you glimpses of how the world was before modernization came around.
Latin is considered a dead language but some expressions survived extinction. Here are 5 Latin phrases and their true meanings.
There are many underrated countries with beautiful views and picturesque cities. Most of them are incredible cheap to live in. Let's learn about 6 such countries.