What are the worst tourist traps in the world?
The Internet is actually flooded with extravagant details about the places. When they say it’s crowded it is usually.
That’s what you don’t really want in your holiday right? First of all, every place around the world has its own importance and value to be seen. But bragging about it and making it one of the best places around the world, are you serious?
Okay, that is fine that you’ve travelled all along and branded the country might be getting you some earning amount, you can grab the attention of tourist by speaking the truth too. Tourists are the liberals that never romanticize anything. So, you can always get them simply by telling the true stories of your holiday journey. Now if you’ve raised questions about world’s worst traps let me tell they are called traps because people have bragged about it. Otherwise, it is fine to be there and experience the place in its own way. Let me share a list that somehow is the worst trap because they took their country branding far away from the truth.
1. Dunns River Falls, Jamaica: it’s very crowded and full of aggressive guides.
2. Times Square, New York City: it has no quick escape once you get in.
3. Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy: It has an interesting history but as a tourists spot it’s not worthy to waste time in a line of tourist to climb the tower.
4. Miami: A crowded beach.
5. Taj Mahal, India: India has many other spots to visit but Taj Mahal is merely a trap.
6. The statue of liberty, New York: Find your own liberty, this is just a statue :D
As compared to all these places mentioned above, one can enjoy exploring the cultural side of the countries. Well, I didn’t find many traditions around Europe but yes, it’s nightlife is beyond everything. Apart from that historical and mind-blowing natural beauty can be admired in the following counties.
1. Northern Areas, Pakistan: These areas are far beyond the beauty. It’s exceptional and soul capturing views of the valleys will make you go back again and again.
2. Chefchaouen, Morocco: a blue city which is the heaven of the artists.
3. Cape Town, South Africa: A place that has a cultural value blended with contemporary trends in the finest way.
4. New Zealand: it offers best Road trips surrounded by the stunning beauty.
If you’re really looking for adventure, excitement, fun and a lot of thrill. There are better countries like Pakistan, South Africa and Morocco too. Explore the culture and enjoy every moment. Don’t waste time on advertisement squares or the places that have iconic history but you travel just for a single photo with it. It is disappointing.
Stay away from all these traps and enjoy the best time at any of the cultural tourist's spots around the world. They are actually worth exploring.
This information was taken from Quora. Click here to view the original post.
Have you ever been to any of these places? Do you know more "terrifying" tourist traps?
With these nine images, we would be showing things that should be used worldwide to make our lives better!
This post is about a really cute cat that had no idea how popular he was going to get after getting his new home.
Here are pieces of Buddhist philosophy that will help you to look inside and discover the truth about yourself.
7 things people never expected to see
These pictures of unusual objects people stumbled upon and had a chance to take a picture of will absolutely blow your mind!