How much do you know about wolves in the wilderness?
How do you like these strong charming animals? Here is the info you may have never heard before. Check it out!
1.Wolves can live without food for more than a week.
3. A pack of wolves is always led by an alpha male and an alpha female.
5. A wolf cub starts hunting at the age of 10 months.
7. An average wolf can run at the speed of 65 kilometers per hour.
9. The biggest pack of wolves can involve about 40 species.
11.A hungry wolf can eat up to 20 kilograms of meat at a time.
What do you think about wolves? Do you think that it's appropriate to have one as a pet?
More interesting stuff on QuizzClub.com:
Let these wolves impress your friends - share the article!
In today’s post, we would be sharing images that prove the connection between humans and animals.
How did you like these images? Leave your feedback in the comment section!
More on QuizzClub:
- fun trivia questions to test your knowledge
- hundreds of trivia quizzes to have fun and learn something new
- interesting facts about the world
These ten photos and videos we would be sharing are meant to impress you.
In today’s post, we would be sharing these seven photos that show life from another perspective.
5 fascinating kangaroo facts 8/10/2021
Here are five cool facts about these amazing creatures!