How much do you know about wolves in the wilderness?
How do you like these strong charming animals? QuizzClub team has the info you may have never heard before. Check it out!
1.Wolves can live without food for more than a week.
2. One's character in a pack of wolves means more than size.
3. A pack of wolves is always led by an alpha male and an alpha female.
4. Wolves are mostly monogamous animals.
5. A wolf cub starts hunting at the age of 10 months.
6. The lowest rank is held by an omega male and an omega female wolves. They have the mildest nature. Such wolves always eat last. Despite of this hierarchy, if an intruder attacks an omega wolf, the pack will rush to rescue without hesitation.
7. An average wolf can run at the speed of 65 kilometers per hour.
8. Offspring of alpha wolves are usually brought up by the whole pack of wolves.
9. The biggest pack of wolves can involve about 40 species.
10. It's scientifically proven that a wolf is smarter than a dog. Scientists from a Hungarian university experimented teaching 15 puppies and 14 wolf cubs. Being taught the same way, only 4 dogs succeeded with their tasks, while all of the 14 wolf cubs met the challenges.
11.A hungry wolf can eat up to 20 kilograms of meat at a time.
12.A howl of every wolf is unique, like a human's fingerprint.
What do you think about wolves? Do you think that it's appropriate to have one as a pet?
More interesting stuff on QuizzClub.com:
- Sheep's secrets: interesting facts
- White peacocks: have you seen such beauty?
- 10 most beautiful butterflies in the world!
Let these wolves impress your friends - share the article!
It seems that ancient people should definitely be very different from us. Weird practices, strange language and so on. But it is not right. As shown by archeology, we are not as different as it seems.
Pictures of night sky taken by professional photographers will take your breath away 12/29/2017 • shari
Do you really know how beautiful the sky can be? Look up and see.
Find out if your cat loves you. Here is the list of indisputable indicators!
Mount Fuji is one of the most important sacred places in Japan that has always inspired people. What is so interesting about it? Let's learn together!
Professional photographers and amateurs worked hard in 2017 to recapture the atmosphere of the most magical moments of the year. Take a look at the most popular and beautiful art photographs taken this year.