How much do you know about wolves in the wilderness?
How do you like these strong charming animals? Here is the info you may have never heard before. Check it out!
1.Wolves can live without food for more than a week.
2. One's character in a pack of wolves means more than size.
3. A pack of wolves is always led by an alpha male and an alpha female.
4. Wolves are mostly monogamous animals.
5. A wolf cub starts hunting at the age of 10 months.
6. The lowest rank is held by an omega male and an omega female wolves. They have the mildest nature. Such wolves always eat last. Despite of this hierarchy, if an intruder attacks an omega wolf, the pack will rush to rescue without hesitation.
7. An average wolf can run at the speed of 65 kilometers per hour.
8. Offspring of alpha wolves are usually brought up by the whole pack of wolves.
9. The biggest pack of wolves can involve about 40 species.
10. It's scientifically proven that a wolf is smarter than a dog. Scientists from a Hungarian university experimented teaching 15 puppies and 14 wolf cubs. Being taught the same way, only 4 dogs succeeded with their tasks, while all of the 14 wolf cubs met the challenges.
11.A hungry wolf can eat up to 20 kilograms of meat at a time.
12.A howl of every wolf is unique, like a human's fingerprint.
What do you think about wolves? Do you think that it's appropriate to have one as a pet?
More interesting stuff on QuizzClub.com:
Let these wolves impress your friends - share the article!
Africa is often described as the continent of wild animals and indigenous tribes. Is it true today?
There are people who can be characterized as "Jack of all trades, master of none". What about you? Is your knowledge deeper or wider?
Some of us are trying to get rid of freckles, the others believe that bright small dots make them look younger. Furthermore, there are people without pigmentation but wish they had it! Let's check some info and decide whether to like these dots or hate them!
7 easy-to-do tips for better health 4/11/2018 • Andy
Are you tired of getting sick? How do doctors stay healthy working with sick people? Here you'll find 7 health tips that really work!