Language of flowers: facts you haven't heard before
Can you express yourself with the help of flowers? Here are the clues that may help you do it! Come and see!
Today we almost always can express our feelings freely. People of the Victorian Era couldn't boast of such freedom.
- The time flowers were gifted;
- The way the person granting the bunch of flowers holds it;
- The way the inflorescences directed: up or down;
- The hand the bucket of flowers is held;
- Embellishment of the flowers with green;
- Having the thorns of a rose removed.
Red - the color of life and love (thereby roses are the symbol of love and carnations are the symbol of passion). Besides, the red color can denote blood, anger and revenge.
White - the symbol of purity and innocence (lily).
Black - the symbol of grief and mourning.
Yellow - the color of disgust and hatred, except for the gold color: it denotes the sun and joy.
Green - the symbol of hope.
Sky blue - the color of gods.
Blue - the symbol of loyalty.
Purple - the symbol of majesty.
Let's watch this relaxing video with flowers.
Share this beautiful and inspiring article with your friends!
5 fascinating kangaroo facts 8/10/2021
Here are five cool facts about these amazing creatures!
Being able to identify perilous plants can save you a lot of hassle. Here are 5 plants you should steer clear of.
Get ready for a set of big surprises, as you definitely never expected these 8 facts to be true...
Here are nine crazy moments shot on camera by internet users :)
In today’s post, we would be sharing images that prove the connection between humans and animals.
How did you like these images? Leave your feedback in the comment section!
More on QuizzClub:
- fun trivia questions to test your knowledge
- hundreds of trivia quizzes to have fun and learn something new
- interesting facts about the world