Unbelievable wonders of nature: animals that can walk on water
We all understand that an average person can not walk on water. Could you believe that there are more than 1200 species of animals that can? Not only insects - even the heavy ones! Read on to find out an see more.
1. Raft spider (Dolomedes)
2. The common basilisk
3. Brazilian Pygmy Geckos
4. Water striders
6. The western grebe and Clark's Grebe
Let's us observe the mystery with our own eyes!
Do you know any more animals that can walk on water surface without drowning? Share the article and tell us your opinion about the mysterious creatures!
More astonishing stuff on QuizzClub.com:
- These adorable lizards will make you smile
- Ready for the party - these adorable pets in Halloween costumes will make you smile
- Vampires exist: little-known information about bats
The ability to walk on water seems to be supernatural! Share the article with those who may never heard of it!
In today’s post, we would be sharing images that prove the connection between humans and animals.
How did you like these images? Leave your feedback in the comment section!
More on QuizzClub:
- fun trivia questions to test your knowledge
- hundreds of trivia quizzes to have fun and learn something new
- interesting facts about the world
These ten photos and videos we would be sharing are meant to impress you.
In today’s post, we would be sharing these seven photos that show life from another perspective.
Being able to identify perilous plants can save you a lot of hassle. Here are 5 plants you should steer clear of.