Can you answer these 10 questions every 6th grader should know?
As it turns out, 80% of adults can't answer all of these basic questions for 6th graders. How much do YOU remember from school? Try answering these 10 easy questions. You can find the answers below the article.
How many of these questions did you get right? Was it easy? Do you remember your schooldays?
Tell us in the comments below!
More riddles and puzzles for you on QuizzClub.com:
- Kids riddle: is it as simple as it seems?
- Can you solve a 6 word riddle for kids?
- Can you find all the 6 words hidden in this picture in less than a minute?
- The jaw muscle is the strongest.
- Birds evolved from dinosaurs.
- The number is 48. In Roman numeral, one symbol can be repeated up to 3 times. In XLVIII, 40 is represented by XL. The X, which stands for 10, cannot be used four times, so it is placed to the left of the L, which stands for 50, to indicate that 10 is subtracted from 50. The eight in 48 is represented by VIII, which is five plus three, or eight.
- Pythagoras first proposed that the Earth was round, but he didn't prove it.
- 206. As it turns out, an adult has fewer bones than a newborn. The body is composed of around 300 bones at birth – this total decreases to 206 bones by adulthood after some bones have fused together.
- The Statue of Liberty is holding a "tabula ansata" in her left hand, which is a tablet that evokes the law.
- A barometer is a scientific instrument used in meteorology to measure atmospheric pressure.
- 1%. 70% of the planet is covered by water, but only 2.5% of it is fresh. The rest is saline and ocean-based. Anyway, just 1% of the freshwater is easily accessible, as much of it is trapped in snowfields and glaciers.
- The principal square root of 64 is 8.
- Sodium is a chemical element with symbol Na (from Latin natrium).
SHARE this article with your friends for them to TEST THEIR KNOWLEDGE!
These photos will instantly make anyone a true nature lover.
5 scary animals with an undeserved reputation
We evolved to take animal threats seriously. But sometimes the animal in question is a show off. Many dangerous looking animals are harmless.
Get ready for a set of big surprises, as you definitely never expected these 8 facts to be true...
7 amazing facts EVERYBODY should know! 7/22/2021
Keep reading to learn the least expected facts about a volcano that erupts blue lava, koalas and grasshoppers.