What are the most fascinating science facts?
- The world's oceans contain 20 million tons of gold.
- In 2.3 billion years it will be too hot for life to exist on Earth.
- Ants are capable of carrying objects 50 times their own body weight.
- An individual blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body.
- Lasers can get trapped in a waterfall.
- According to scientist stress & anxiety are a normal part of life and can be avoided by playing regular .
- Grasshoppers have ears in their bellies.
- Adults have fewer bones than a baby.
- An ice cube takes up about 9 percent more volume than the water used to make it.
- Ladybirds can fly at speeds up to 60 kph.
- Coconut water can be used as blood plasma.
- There are more trees on Earth than stars in our galaxy.
- Males produce one thousand sperm cells each second – 86 million each day.
- Every year over one million earthquakes shake the Earth.
- Oxygen has a color. (In its liquid and solid forms, however, it looks pale blue.)
- You lose about 0.5 kilograms a day by farting. It’s estimated that the total mass of a fart is 0.0371 grams, and the average person farts about 14 times a day.
- Hot water freezes faster than cold water.
This information was taken from Quora. Click here to view the original post.
Which fact did you find the most surprising?
Get ready for a set of big surprises, as you definitely never expected these 8 facts to be true...
With these nine images, we would be showing things that should be used worldwide to make our lives better!
7 things people never expected to see
These pictures of unusual objects people stumbled upon and had a chance to take a picture of will absolutely blow your mind!
Here are pieces of Buddhist philosophy that will help you to look inside and discover the truth about yourself.