What are the most fascinating science facts?
- The world's oceans contain 20 million tons of gold.
- In 2.3 billion years it will be too hot for life to exist on Earth.
- Ants are capable of carrying objects 50 times their own body weight.
- An individual blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body.
- Lasers can get trapped in a waterfall.
- According to scientist stress & anxiety are a normal part of life and can be avoided by playing regular .
- Grasshoppers have ears in their bellies.
- Adults have fewer bones than a baby.
- An ice cube takes up about 9 percent more volume than the water used to make it.
- Ladybirds can fly at speeds up to 60 kph.
- Coconut water can be used as blood plasma.
- There are more trees on Earth than stars in our galaxy.
- Males produce one thousand sperm cells each second – 86 million each day.
- Every year over one million earthquakes shake the Earth.
- Oxygen has a color. (In its liquid and solid forms, however, it looks pale blue.)
- You lose about 0.5 kilograms a day by farting. It’s estimated that the total mass of a fart is 0.0371 grams, and the average person farts about 14 times a day.
- Hot water freezes faster than cold water.
This information was taken from Quora. Click here to view the original post.
Which fact did you find the most surprising?
Our world is constantly changing and evolving. New technologies replace old ones. We don't even realize when we stop using them. Today different internet users will share with you things that will never happen again. Keep on reading the article!
Do you remember when you and your friends were gathered around the campfire? It was getting late and it was pitch dark out there in the woods. And one of your friends had the bright idea to swap urban legends. You could not leave because your friends would know you were scared. Sounds familiar? Be brave and keep on reading...
9 unusual work habits of historical figures
Strange habits happen. All of us have some weird things we like to do. However, we are going to speak about unusual work habits that helped famous people become widely recognized and admired. Who knows, maybe these 9 strange habits are just for you. Check them out!
How do boys feel about girls who don't expend much effort on appearances (e.g., clothes, makeup)?
I lost $15mm in one summer. It was about a million a week and then it picked up speed.
I bought a house. I invested in bad companies. I started worse companies. I bought art. I took A LOT of helicopters. I thought about money all the time. I wanted to make $100 million. Then...I thought...I can finally feel like I achieved something. That's how stupid I was. I then lost my house, lost my marriage, lost my friends, lost my family, lost a lot of opportunities.