15 best childhood memories we all experienced and will never forget
Things have changed a lot since we were kids, but our precious childhood memories will stay with us forever. We hope remembering beautiful moments from this list will put a warm smile on your face.
P.S. Cool personal stories from people included!
#1 Playing with your favorite stuffed animal
In order to never forget the magical days of their childhood, some people keep their favorite toys forever. A comment by nujurzy87, reddit:
- my mom actually kept this little blue stuffed bear i got from a family member from the hospital while I was being born. I told her when I get married to give it back to me. I'd like to keep it and tell my children to have them put it in my casket when I die. That way I can be buried with something I've had since before I was born.
#2 Building a sand castle
All vacation activities were pure fun when we were little. Spending time by the sea or a lake will always remain one of the best childhood memories for most of us.
#3 Spending time with your grandparents
An awesome story from reddit by Ifunctiononkitkats:
- When I was little, my great-grandma Emma was having a party, and it was an "old people" party with all her friends, so all me and my cousins did was run around, hide under tables, play tag, etc. Eventually, my great grandma told us all to go play outside, so we all just sat down on top of the hill and talked. Then my great grandma (in her eighties) comes outside, sees us, declares "that's not how you play!" and barrel rolls down the hill, in front of half of her party.
#4 Waking up to the smell of your mom's cooking
This one breaks my heart...
#5 Climbing a tree
Back then, the world seemed bigger, and the trees were taller...
#6 Flying a kite
Nothing compares to the excitement you get from flying your first kite.
For most kids, it was the most magical time of the year.
#8 Listening to your parents' favorite music
Nostalgia is evoked fantastically quickly by listening to the songs you loved or heard as a child.
#9 The smell of spring
Spring always smells incredible, but when you're a kid, it's something else...
#10 Reading your first favorite book or story
The moment you first realize how joyful reading can be is unforgettable.
#11 Meeting your friends after some time away from each other
We always had so many stories to tell each other.
#12 Learning to ride a bicycle
Who else learnt to ride a bike the way KJdkaslknv from reddit did?
- I went to the top of a very large hill and figured by the time I got to the bottom, I'd either die or know how to ride a bike.
#13 Sleepovers with friends
Telling scary stories in the dark, sharing secrets, playing games as long as you want... what can be better?
#14 Going for a walk without your parents for the first time
We all felt so grown up that day, right?
#15 Just feeling happy and content every day, without any reason
Anyway, I believe it's possible to feel this way at any age.
Which of these memories is the most touching? Do you have any other precious childhood memories to share? Tell us in the comments!
Let's have more fun:
SHARE this article with the people you've been friends with since childhood :)
With these nine images, we would be showing things that should be used worldwide to make our lives better!
In today’s post, we would be sharing images that prove the connection between humans and animals.
How did you like these images? Leave your feedback in the comment section!
More on QuizzClub:
- fun trivia questions to test your knowledge
- hundreds of trivia quizzes to have fun and learn something new
- interesting facts about the world
In today’s post, we would be sharing these seven photos that show life from another perspective.
7 things people never expected to see
These pictures of unusual objects people stumbled upon and had a chance to take a picture of will absolutely blow your mind!