The weirdest birthday presents people received
People are sharing the strangest gifts they've ever received from their friends and family – some of these are ridiculously funny, while others will melt your heart.
Thanks to Daveyyyyyyyyyyy, a Reddit user who decided to ask others about the weirdest birthday present they've ever received, we can now see how far can human imagination go. Do you still think that you're bad at gift-giving? Then wait no more! It's time to read the following list.
- "Some kid who was the son of my mom’s friend came to my 12th birthday party without an invite. He gave me his geography report on Greece from school as a present. Thanks, Barrett." - 1regit
- "When I was 10 I said I wanted a brick as a present to my Grandad. And told him I wanted it because I could throw it through the TV at our home and get a new one. Fast forward to my birthday and there is this very, VERY nicely packed present, with the brick inside. and when I look up at my Grandad he is almost dying of laughter. Man I miss him" - Trovernic
- "A board game with half the pieces missing, then the guy asked me for it back after a couple of days." - joe_bogan
- "The last time my aunt saw me was back when I was 4 years old. She sent me a small kid-sized spiderman T-shirt when I was 13." - Aspiring__
- "A pack of 10 not matching socks pairs. I still wear them" - ItsMeLyz
- "On my 13th birthday my friend presented me with a string... He said, 'Now you can play with your cat.' I didn't have a cat." - WPandDo
- "Grandmother gave me a random statue of a Cocker Spaniel for my 15th birthday (I think). I have never owned a Cocker Spaniel and neither had she. Looks like something she picked up at a yard sale. I didn't care for it at the time, but after she passed it is one of my precious treasures." - mcsoup88
- "A fake ear made of silicon or something, with a van gogh birthday card inside which he wrote “I’ll always be here to listen” He’s my best friend, and that’s the weirdest but coolest gift I’ve gotten" - earwenithryl
- "Wrapping paper wrapped in wrapping paper" - ImOwningThisUsername
- "A duct-taped up cereal box filled with erasers" - quidd_witch
- "I was one of those kids that would just want to play with cardboard boxes all the time to make “cities” or “stores” or whatever I could out of cardboard. So for my 5th birthday my parents just got me the biggest cardboard box they could find. I was ecstatic." - bpvwf
- "I got bacon soap.. never used it" - bobsyauncle1993
- "I get a pack that contains a deodorant, shower gel and shampoo from my aunt and uncle literally every single year. At first I thought they keep giving me this becuse it's cheap, but after the third consecutive year I started to question my hygiene." - Lord-AG
Which answer surprised you the most? What was the most unusual gift you've ever received?
Tell us in the comments.
SHARE this article with your friends to SURPRISE them!
In today’s post, we would be sharing these seven photos that show life from another perspective.
Here are pieces of Buddhist philosophy that will help you to look inside and discover the truth about yourself.
With these nine images, we would be showing things that should be used worldwide to make our lives better!
7 things people never expected to see
These pictures of unusual objects people stumbled upon and had a chance to take a picture of will absolutely blow your mind!
In today’s post, we would be sharing images that prove the connection between humans and animals.
How did you like these images? Leave your feedback in the comment section!
More on QuizzClub:
- fun trivia questions to test your knowledge
- hundreds of trivia quizzes to have fun and learn something new
- interesting facts about the world