Japanese villagers create enormous masterpieces on the rice fields
You just need to see it. These people wanted to pay tribute to Japanese culture and history by growing large illustrations right on the rice fields - and that's how the village of Inakadate became famous worldwide!
Approximately 8 thousand people live here, and now almost everyone is engaged in the process of creating these unique works of art.
- Inakadate was always known as the village of rice. An amazing idea to create large pictures on the fields was a means of attracting more tourists to the area.
- This art is called rice paddy art, and seven different types of rice are used to create the pictures.
- The designs are chosen at a special annual conference.
- This year, more than 1000 people participated in the process of planting!
- Now the village is associated not only with rice, but with unique rice paddy art. People from Japan and all all over the world come to visit and see these amazing fields, and the designs change every year.
Aren't these fields beautiful? What do you think of such kind of art? Would you like to see the fields with your own eyes? Which design did you like most?
We are waiting for your comments!
More interesting stuff on QuizzClub:
- Fabulous world in miniature by this Russian artist will definitely fascinate you
- You won't believe your eyes: these sculptures are made of...ceramic!
- American artist creates spectacular glass sculptures which sparkle like diamonds!
- Coffee painting is a new stunning kind of art
Share this article with someone who ADORES ART!
This simple test will help you to find out what your 2018 is going to be like 1/15/2018 • Heriberto Rayo
It won't take you long to pass this test - you are just to choose one tree you like the most from the list. As this test is based on color psychology, it will reveal your hidden thoughts and expectations concerning the New Year. They say, our thoughts determine our life... will they determine our 2018? Let's try and we'll see.
Below are several methods of treatment from different countries. It's up for you to judge how other cultures fight running nose and sore throat.
Some people say that nothing changes as the New Year comes. Maybe they are right, but this new beginning is a good reason to set new life goals, isn't it? Inspiration is what you need to start changing your life right now. Here is the compilation of the most encouraging quotes that will set the mood for the year of achievements.
In this article you can find bright life-lessons based on Confucius' philosophy that help people live a happier life.
In modern life, it is hard to imagine a person who has never used any kind of public transportation. However, the technologies of the world has gone far enough to create a variety of transport few of us have our chance to use.