What are some mindblowing facts about psychology?
1. People are happier when they are very busy. This promotes positive feelings.
2. Happiness, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, and surprise are the only emotions that are universally expressed.
3. Chocolate releases the same chemical composition you feel when you love it.
4. People are more honest when they're tired.
5. When a hug lasts 20 seconds, it has a therapeutic effect on body and mind.The reason is that a hug helps you to trust the person who gives it to you.
6. Studies suggest that losing your phone triggers the same panic as a near-death experience.
7. You are more logical when you think in another language.
8. No blind person has ever suffered from schizophrenia.
9. High school students have the same level of anxiety as the average patient in a psychiatric hospital in the 1950s.
10. The brain feels rejection as pain.
11. Your mind wanders about 30% of the time.
12. Your most vivid memories are probably false.
13. Even the.
14. Internet addiction can be added to the list of mental disorders.
15. You are not able to perform several tasks at once.
16. Your unconscious mind knows the consequences very well.
17. We can be close to only about 150 people.
18. When you remember a past event, you are remembering the last time you remembered it.
19. A small part of a subject is easier to learn.
20. Memories distort over time, and every human being has at least a portion of fictitious memory.
21. People with low self-esteem are often bullies.
22. 80% of conversations are often complaints.
23. People who volunteer are more satisfied with their lives.
24. Your brain is more creative when it's tired.
25. Relationshipsare more important to your health than exercise.
This information was taken from Quora. Click here to view the original post.
Was any of these psychology facts new to you? Which one do you find most surprising?
This post is about a really cute cat that had no idea how popular he was going to get after getting his new home.
In today’s post, we would be sharing these seven photos that show life from another perspective.
Get ready for a set of big surprises, as you definitely never expected these 8 facts to be true...
Here are pieces of Buddhist philosophy that will help you to look inside and discover the truth about yourself.