13 mysterious places in the world you wouldn't find in a guide book
There are places on the Earth that are closed for ordinary tourists for some reason. There are photos of the things that you could hardly see personally. Check it right now!
1. Kofun. Japan.
2. North Sentinel Island.
3. Area 51. USA.
4. The Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion. Ethiopia.
5. The Kahoolawe island. USA.
6. BT Tower (British Telecom Tower). UK.
7. The Ise Grand Shrine. Japan.
8. Varosha. Cyprus.
9. Sable Island. Canada.
10. Data center "Pionen". Sweden.
11. Lascaux cave. France.
12. The Don-2N radar. Russia.
13. The hidden chamber. USA.
What do you think of all these places? Have you heard about them? Let us know your opinion!
More awesome stuff on QuizzClub.com:
- 5 astonishing stories about people who have traveled around the globe
- Dramatic way of making the Japanese dessert "mochi"
- 10 surprising, shocking and little-known facts about well-known food
Show the article with those who are interested in travelling!
Ten mind-blowing landscapes 7/24/2021
Have you ever seen a building and you are just stuck and can't seem to control your breath? I am sure you want to see these spectacular photos!
In today’s post, we would be sharing these seven photos that show life from another perspective.
With these nine images, we would be showing things that should be used worldwide to make our lives better!
There are many underrated countries with beautiful views and picturesque cities. Most of them are incredible cheap to live in. Let's learn about 6 such countries.