What are some habits of super healthy people?
- Enough Sleep - Everyone needs a certain amount of sleep that differs from person to person. Healthy people will make sure they sleep enough every night, according to what their body needs. Usually 7–9 hours.
- Regular Exercise - While most people say they will exercise regularly, the healthy people do. Cardio Training or some sort of sport at least 3 times a week is a basic requirement to being healthy.
- Sugar Removal - Of course this doesn’t mean a complete removal, but a large one. They definitely do not eat sweets every day.
- Little Red Meat - 500g a week is the recommended amount to decrease the risk of cancer. If you want to be super-healthy substitute red meat with poultry, add at least 2 fish meals per week to your schedule and, if you can, eat more meals not containing any meat. ( )
- Stress-free Atmospheres - Stress is a huge contributor in all kinds of mental illnesses and physical ones. Reduce the amount of stress in your life and you will live far healthier.
- Strong Support Network - Having a network of friends, family and loved ones that support you makes it more likely that you will think you can deal with the difficult situations.
- Meditation - Meditating reduces the amount of thoughts you have a day and leaves you more in the moment or the flow, largely reducing your stress.
- Positive Mindset - Having a positive mindset is basically the shortcut to less stress. Stay positive, reduce the stress in your life and reduce your risk of health problems.
- Personal Hobbies - Chasing, developing and improving in personal hobbies is a great start to have a more positive mindset.
This information was taken from Quora. Click here to view the original post.
Will you follow any of these pieces of advice?
Today, we’re talking about six popular healthy eating recommendations that deserve a once-over...
In this post, we're talking about 5 amazing health benefits of crying. Tears are so beneficial they can even ease physical pain! So keep reading and enjoy.
4 signs you should be moving more 5/14/2021
Lack of movement can affect us in different ways and can even cause some long term harm. Check out 4 signs that you should start moving more.
Overuse of the devices we love so much sometimes can lead to health damages. Here are 5 common computer/smartphone injuries and how to avoid them.
As the old saying goes, music has charms that soothe a savage breast. Anyway, even something as marvelous as music can be harmful to us sometimes... Here are four ways in which music can harm more than it helps.