What are some habits of super healthy people?
- Enough Sleep - Everyone needs a certain amount of sleep that differs from person to person. Healthy people will make sure they sleep enough every night, according to what their body needs. Usually 7–9 hours.
- Regular Exercise - While most people say they will exercise regularly, the healthy people do. Cardio Training or some sort of sport at least 3 times a week is a basic requirement to being healthy.
- Sugar Removal - Of course this doesn’t mean a complete removal, but a large one. They definitely do not eat sweets every day.
- Little Red Meat - 500g a week is the recommended amount to decrease the risk of cancer. If you want to be super-healthy substitute red meat with poultry, add at least 2 fish meals per week to your schedule and, if you can, eat more meals not containing any meat. ( )
- Stress-free Atmospheres - Stress is a huge contributor in all kinds of mental illnesses and physical ones. Reduce the amount of stress in your life and you will live far healthier.
- Strong Support Network - Having a network of friends, family and loved ones that support you makes it more likely that you will think you can deal with the difficult situations.
- Meditation - Meditating reduces the amount of thoughts you have a day and leaves you more in the moment or the flow, largely reducing your stress.
- Positive Mindset - Having a positive mindset is basically the shortcut to less stress. Stay positive, reduce the stress in your life and reduce your risk of health problems.
- Personal Hobbies - Chasing, developing and improving in personal hobbies is a great start to have a more positive mindset.
This information was taken from Quora. Click here to view the original post.
Will you follow any of these pieces of advice?
5 super easy tips on how to eat healthier 11/21/2020
As it turns out, it's not that hard to get the most out of everything you eat, even using the most ordinary products we buy all the time. Here is a short list of simple tips and tricks that will take your meals to the next level
I am surprised nobody brought up this individual who was present in one of the most well-known assassination caught on camera.
As it turns out, some types of fish deserve more attention from us, while catching and eating other species can be dangerous for our health and the environment. Let's find out the truth.
Even if you're sure you know your organism well, there are still many facts about your own body that can surprise you. Let's learn something fun and new about what's happening with us while we sleep.
Just because something is common knowledge doesn’t mean it’s right. Our bodies might be the most studied things on our planet, and, somehow, we still get some facts wrong. Let's dispel 6 popular myths about the human body.