What are some habits of super healthy people?
- Enough Sleep - Everyone needs a certain amount of sleep that differs from person to person. Healthy people will make sure they sleep enough every night, according to what their body needs. Usually 7–9 hours.
- Regular Exercise - While most people say they will exercise regularly, the healthy people do. Cardio Training or some sort of sport at least 3 times a week is a basic requirement to being healthy.
- Sugar Removal - Of course this doesn’t mean a complete removal, but a large one. They definitely do not eat sweets every day.
- Little Red Meat - 500g a week is the recommended amount to decrease the risk of cancer. If you want to be super-healthy substitute red meat with poultry, add at least 2 fish meals per week to your schedule and, if you can, eat more meals not containing any meat. ( )
- Stress-free Atmospheres - Stress is a huge contributor in all kinds of mental illnesses and physical ones. Reduce the amount of stress in your life and you will live far healthier.
- Strong Support Network - Having a network of friends, family and loved ones that support you makes it more likely that you will think you can deal with the difficult situations.
- Meditation - Meditating reduces the amount of thoughts you have a day and leaves you more in the moment or the flow, largely reducing your stress.
- Positive Mindset - Having a positive mindset is basically the shortcut to less stress. Stay positive, reduce the stress in your life and reduce your risk of health problems.
- Personal Hobbies - Chasing, developing and improving in personal hobbies is a great start to have a more positive mindset.
This information was taken from Quora. Click here to view the original post.
Will you follow any of these pieces of advice?
Devastating diseases throughout history
People have faced a lot of pandemics throughout history. A pandemic is a dangerous disease that is prevalent over a whole country or the world. Lack of knowledge and widespread panic led to the spread of the disease and millions of deaths. Here are some of history’s most deadly pandemics.
Why is yawning contagious? Why do we cry? Why do we laugh? It's amazing how much we still don't know about ourselves – let's try to find the answers to these and other questions together.
It looks we are going to be stuck at home for a while. It’s obvious that a lot of people feel panic because of the hard times the world is facing right now. The best thing we can do is to stay at home. Self-isolation is not easy but you can make it productive. Keep on reading to learn how.
Many of us don't pay proper attention to what our body is trying to tell us. Tiny changes can be a signal of serious health conditions.