6 actors who did everything and even more to get into character
If you treat film industry as a mere entertainment, let us change your mind. Sometimes a role requires unbelievable sacrifices from an actor. Let's learn how far a person can go to get into character!
Here are the most vivid examples for you!
1. Christian Bale lost 62 pounds to play role in the film called "The Machinist".
2. Adrien Brody starved to get into the character in "The Pianist".
3. Robert De Niro worked as a taxi driver to get ready for the role in "Taxi driver", 1976.
4. Shelley Duvall had natural emotional exhaustion for her role in "The Shining".
5. Robert William Hoskins had to visit a psychiatrist after his role in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", 1988.
6. Rooney Mara had to change her appearance greatly for her role in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".
More awesome stuff on QuizzClub.com:
What do you think about filming? Do you think that actors should sacrifice themselves for the sake of art? Comment upon this article and share it with your friends!
In this post, we'll be showing you instances where favorite actors were forced to learn a new skill in order to perform iconic roles – some of these are absolutely unbelievable!
Talent never dies, right? There are some brilliant actors who made it big after the age of 40, and their stories are the most inspiring.
13 amazing facts to blow your mind! 11/6/2020
Who wants to learn some knowledge? Here are 13 amazing facts to blow your mind.
4 facts about the legendary Freddie Mercury
No matter how old you are, you’ve probably heard of Queen. With hit songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, We Are the Champions, I want to Break Free, and much more, it’s impossible to miss this iconic band. We will talk about their main vocalist Freddie Mercury.